Re: Spam

  • Niki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2011
      Sorry about this!

      I have removed the person.

      In other news - due to situations beyond my control - the Dancer Musician Compendium is temporarily down.

      If anyone has a place where it can be posted, please let me know.  Otherwise, it'll be a bit until I can get the new website up and running.

      Lady Jane

      *Becoming a good violinist is 6% skill and 94% not getting distracted by the internet.

    • doerksen@island.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2011
        Try your kingdom's server? Our principality has sub-domains for
        branches and guilds, so it might be worth the asking.

        Halima al-Rakkasa
        P.S. I -so- love your tagline!
        --
        http://www.island.net/~doerksen/