Re: [dancer-musiciancompendium] Atlantia Royal Bard Competition

  • Debra Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
      On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Rose <narniarose2003@...> wrote:

      Twelfth Night is fast approaching! Information on the Atlantia Royal Bard Competition is now available here:

      http://twelfthnight.atlantia.sca.org/twelfthnight/Activities.html

      We hope to have a GREAT showing from our Performing Arts community and hope that many of you will come to be entertained and show your support.

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure
      Chatelaine, Barony of Windmasters' Hill
      Pursuivant Herald-at-Large, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Queen's Royal Bard, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Deputy of Performing Arts, Kingdom of Atlantia

      Recent Activity:
        .
        Yahooo!! I think the bardic had to be one of my favorite parts of twelfth night.
           Looking forward to lots of wonderful singing!!

        YIS,
        Lady Nuala ingen Magnusa (aka Mama Nuala)
        Protege, Mistress Fiona MacLeod
        Order of the Opal
        Companion of the Sacred Stone
        Chronicler, Barony of Sacred Stone