Screen Shot

  • Nicole S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 6:07 PM
      For those who are having trouble seeing the page - I put a screen shot in the files section, so you know it's really up there.

      It has been suggested to me that perhaps it's the browser: Firefox 3.6, that is the issue. If at all possible, would those who are having the issue try to view it in another browser and let me know what happens?

      So we don't gunk up the list - feel free to contact me privately: janeeve2001@....

      Thanks!

      Jane