Re: [dancer-musiciancompendium] Re: Great news!

  • Tracey Duncan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
      I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
        I am very confused! It comes up Perfectly for me. Have you cleared your history? I know sometimes that helps.

        Anybody else have any idea?

        Jane

        --- In dancer-musiciancompendium@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@...> wrote:

        > I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.
        >

        > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
        > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

      • David Barnes
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
          What platform and browser are you using? Have you tested it for other browsers?