Re: [dancer-musiciancompendium] Re: Great news!

  • doerksen@island.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8 4:02 PM
      When I swipe over the page (as in "select..." for printing), the text
      appears! It looks like the text disappears into the background (like
      spammers hide keywords in plain sight for the 'bots to find). And... I
      didn't see any kingdom divisions...

      Halima
      --
      http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

      Quoting David Barnes <davidjbarnes@...>:

      > I don't see any kingdom listings, and only see entries for three people.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Tracey Duncan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8 5:33 PM
        I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.

        Lady Rosanella Vespucci
        Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

        I don't see any kingdom listings, and only see entries for three people.

        You are on there. You're listed under Atlantia. If that's not the correct kingdom, just let me know.

        Jane

        --- In dancer-musiciancomp endium@yahoogrou ps.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@ ...> wrote:

        > I filled out a form several months ago, but I don't see my name on the list?
        >

        > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
        > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Nicole S
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8 6:00 PM
          I am very confused! It comes up Perfectly for me. Have you cleared your history? I know sometimes that helps.

          Anybody else have any idea?

          Jane

          --- In dancer-musiciancompendium@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@...> wrote:

          > I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.
          >

          > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
          > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

        • David Barnes
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8 6:11 PM
            What platform and browser are you using? Have you tested it for other browsers?