Great news!

  • Nicole S
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
      We have a compendium!!
      http://www.originsofplayforddance.com/dancer_musician_compendium_main_page.htm

      Warnings:
      1) I have only started to put up profiles. But, I will be doing more every day!
      2) My professional help fell through... hence the hosting on my website. This also accounts for the weird formatting issues! LOL. I am not a frontpage guru (though I'm getting better!)

      If your name is not on the list, I do not have your information, so send it along!

      I am very excited about this huge step. I hope you are too! :)

      Lady Jane Milford
    • Tracey Duncan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
        I filled out a form several months ago, but I don't see my name on the list?

        Lady Rosanella Vespucci
        Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
          Hello,

          You are on there. You're listed under Atlantia. If that's not the correct kingdom, just let me know.

          Jane

          --- In dancer-musiciancompendium@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@...> wrote:

          > I filled out a form several months ago, but I don't see my name on the list?
          >

          > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
          > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure
          >

          > ________________________________

        • David Barnes
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
            I don't see any kingdom listings, and only see entries for three people.

          • doerksen@island.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
              When I swipe over the page (as in "select..." for printing), the text
              appears! It looks like the text disappears into the background (like
              spammers hide keywords in plain sight for the 'bots to find). And... I
              didn't see any kingdom divisions...

              Halima
              --
              http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

              Quoting David Barnes <davidjbarnes@...>:

              > I don't see any kingdom listings, and only see entries for three people.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Tracey Duncan
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
                I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.

                Lady Rosanella Vespucci
                Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

                I don't see any kingdom listings, and only see entries for three people.

                You are on there. You're listed under Atlantia. If that's not the correct kingdom, just let me know.

                Jane

                --- In dancer-musiciancomp endium@yahoogrou ps.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@ ...> wrote:

                > I filled out a form several months ago, but I don't see my name on the list?
                >

                > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
                > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure
                >

                > ____________ _________ _________ __

              • Nicole S
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
                  I am very confused! It comes up Perfectly for me. Have you cleared your history? I know sometimes that helps.

                  Anybody else have any idea?

                  Jane

                  --- In dancer-musiciancompendium@yahoogroups.com, Tracey Duncan <narniarose2003@...> wrote:

                  > I don't see any kingdoms either - just three names.
                  >

                  > Lady Rosanella Vespucci
                  > Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

                • David Barnes
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 8, 2010
                    What platform and browser are you using? Have you tested it for other browsers?