PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION AT YMIR

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      CALLING ALL PERFORMERS! We will have a Performing Arts Competition at The Tourney of Ymir in the Kingdom of Atlantia on Saturday afternoon! All performers are welcome to enter - singers, storytellers, jugglers, poets, dancers, magicians and more! A Viking/Norse theme is encouraged but not required. Extra points will go to those who stay in theme and provide documentation. This is a great opportunity to share your talents and gain great experience in performing, so we hope you will join us! You can pre-register by sending an email to Lady Rosanella Vespucci at narniarose2003@... or register at the Newcomer's Point when you get on site. Feel free to email Lady Rose with any questions.