Further explanation for post

  • shirleyblaylock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Hello,
      "(and probably fated to stay that way, talent-wise ) do you still want the info? " is what I found offensive, not the fact that someone wants to start a dance community. I didn't call anyone a narcissist. I suggested that as a place to look for those who think so highly of themselves they are unwilling to work with those they deem to be lesser in ability and/or experience. I took this phrase to be exclusionary and unkind. How can someone know his/her fate when they're a beginner? The sharing of knowledge and skills is one of the SCA principles and this was an SCA post. I don't feel I owe an apology and so have provided my explanation for your entertainment or edification as you choose.