77Estrella War Ball set lists announced

  • jonete_malisoun
    Oct 28, 2010
      Greetings, musicians (and dancers)! The set lists for the three balls at Estrella War XXVII have been announced. You can find the set lists, a description of the different balls, and complete sheet music at:

      http://members.cox.net/lejon/sca.html

      If you're a musician and you're going to be playing at the balls, especially at the Wednesday night Beginners' Ball or the Sunday Caroso Ball, please contact me at jonete_malisoun@.... I'm especially interested in getting musicians together to go over the music for these balls, as the time to practice for them is limited.

      As always, anyone is welcome to play at the Friday night Grand Ball, even if you don't have a chance to come to any of the rehearsals.

      Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you have any problems with the web page. Feel free to forward this information to any interested persons you know.

      In Service,
      Lady Jonete Malisoun