68Call for Proposals - Spring University!

  • Rose
    Mar 18, 2010
      The Deputy of Performing Arts of Atlantia is pleased to be coordinating a PERFORMING ARTS TRACK at this year's Spring University. The Barony of Tir-y-Don are our hosts for the 77th Session of the University of Atlantia, to be held in Newport News, VA on June 12th. We look forward to their continued hospitality for the Arts and Sciences experienced recently at Kingdom Arts and Science Festival.

      This is a great opportunity to showcase the knowledge and talents of our Performing Arts community. If you are interested in teaching a class, or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please contact Lady Rosanella Vespucci at dmoas-performance@.... Class proposal information must be submitted by Friday April 23rd.

      Please include the following information with your class proposal:

      - Instructor name (SCA and modern)
      - Class title
      - Fees (if any)
      - Max number of students (the default maximum is 30)
      - Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
      - Class description
      - Any special equipment requests or space requirements for the class. This includes equipment the instructor would need from the site. E.g.: overhead projector, slide projector, etc. Equipment is not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.

      If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email Lady Rose.