67Re: Re: What Works

  • doerksen@island.net
    Mar 9, 2010
      Sorry. Being succinct is not necessarily a good thing! I was impressed
      with the testing done to determine what browsers easily accessed the

      I did switch to IE to see what you intended, and I like that, too!

      The troublesome bits might be because you are using FrontPage (but I
      am prejudiced there) or you need a bit of coding that is becoming a
      {angle bracket} !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
      "http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/loose.dtd"{angle bracket}

      {angle bracket}html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en"
      lang="en"{angle bracket}

      {angle bracket}HEAD{angle bracket}

      I used {angle bracket} so that the things don't make the code
      disappear. The Doctype seems to be a lot more important now for
      reliable display.

      I dabble in HTML. Right now, I'm working on why FireFox sometimes
      turns my pages upside down so the footer is under the header with the
      important stuff at the bottom. I'm going bald with tearing out my

      You're doing good! Keep going!

      Quoting Nicole S <Janeeve2001@...>:

      > Hamila,
      > I hope you mean that you were able to view it, and not just all the
      > browsers it works with.
      > For those who primarily/only use Firefox, I do not have the
      > time/resources right now to have this professionally done. However,
      > my programmer has assured me that this is still on his list and he
      > will get to it - eventually. In the meantime one of the programmers
      > on this list has checked over the HTML code and has not yet found an
      > issue. Perhaps something will be found there...
      > I reiterate I am not a programmer. Literally - I'm an HR Assistant.
      > This is the best that I was able to do and I'm sorry that it's not
      > perfect. But, those of you who can view it, I hope you enjoy it.
      > Jane
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic