66Re: What Works

  • Nicole S
    Mar 9, 2010
      Hamila,

      I hope you mean that you were able to view it, and not just all the browsers it works with.

      For those who primarily/only use Firefox, I do not have the time/resources right now to have this professionally done. However, my programmer has assured me that this is still on his list and he will get to it - eventually. In the meantime one of the programmers on this list has checked over the HTML code and has not yet found an issue. Perhaps something will be found there...

      I reiterate I am not a programmer. Literally - I'm an HR Assistant. This is the best that I was able to do and I'm sorry that it's not perfect. But, those of you who can view it, I hope you enjoy it.

      Jane