11679White Hot Night Party at with FREE Lesson by Suzy Brecht

  • DanceMichigan@...
    Jun 13, 2017

        White Hot Night Party at Forestre Banquet Center

      Join us for a delightful evening of fun, food and dancing on Saturday, June 17, 2017 from 8 pm until midnight
      at the Forestre Banquet Center in the Concorde Inn, 1919 Star-Batt Drive, Rochester Hills. (Just north of M-59 and east of Crooks Rd.)
      Meet, Mingle, & Dance the night away to Top 40 Hits and Classic Tunes by our professional DJ.  FREE Night Club 2 Step Lesson by Suzy Brecht from 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres buffet served from 8:45 pm – 9:45 pm. Open dancing from 9:00pm till Midnight. Pay at the door: $14.00 members (with pre-paid membership card); $17.00 non-members. Dressy casual white attire recommended

      Summer Solstice Dance at the San Marino Club

      Celebrate the beginning of summer at
      our most popular dance location, the San Marino Club in Troy, 1685 E. Big Beaver, Troy (just west of John R) from 8 pm until midnight on Friday, June 23, 2017. Meet, Mingle, & Dance the night away to Top 40 hits by our professional DJ.  Featuring Live entertainment by the talented Chase Lusader. Complimentary pasta buffet from 8:45 pm - 9:45 pm. Open Dancing from 9:00 pm - midnight.  Pay at the door: $14.00 members (with pre-paid membership card); $17.00 non-members. Cash bar.  Dressy casual attire suggested.

      Parrothead Party at Club Venetian

      Escape to Margaritaville where there will be changes in latitudes and changes in attitudes on Friday, June 30, 2017 from 8 pm – midnight at the Club Venetian Banquet Center, 29310 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071 (just north of 12
      Mile on the east side of John R Rd). Meet, Mingle, & Dance the night away to Top 40 Hits and Classic Tunes by our  professional DJ. FREE Tropical Line Dance Lesson by Doug Mazzola from 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm. Italian buffet served from 8:45 pm – 9:45 pm. Dancing to Jimmy Buffett tunes along with Top 40s and Classic tunes from 9 pm – midnight. Pay at the door: $14.00 members (with pre-paid membership card); $17.00 non-members. Casual tropical attire

      recommended.