Fascinating How & Why the Buddha Set Up Lay-Monastic Relnship (Taraniya)

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
      "It's so fascinating to me, a constant source of study,
      how and why it is that the Buddha set up this relationship of lay-monastic in the way that he did;
      because we're in relationship with them that is constantly calling forth a giving, a generosity in our hearts.
      The Buddha's wisdom comes through:
      it's an ideal form of relationship for us to cultivate this quality in our hearts."
      http://www.audiodharma.org/teacher/6/
      From: Generosity by Gloria Taraniya Ambrosia (47 minutes)