Dhamma Increases As We Practice It (Bhikkhu Khantipalo)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 12:01 AM
      "The giving of Dhamma (Dhamma-dana) means the gift of some useful teaching and advice for others. It is necessary to know what will benefit them if one would give this gift in the right way. Dhamma is the supreme gift in the world, as said by the Buddha:

      All gifts the gift of Dhamma does excel,
      all tastes the taste of dhamma does excel,
      all joys the joy of Dhamma does excel —
      the craving-ender overcomes all dukkha.
      — Dhammapada 354

      All material things wear out with use but the Dhamma increases as we practice it."
      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/khantipalo/wheel206.html
      From: Lay Buddhist Practice by Bhikkhu Khantipalo
      For Free Distribution, as a gift of Dhamma, from Access to Insight and the Buddhist Publication Society http://www.bps.lk