Re: Warning rant ahead

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 157 , May 3, 2001
      Well I went to the likker store and got a 60
      lber!!!! of vodka (I'm such a pig). I drank half of it
      with 12 ciders then went to 3 bars and drank which I
      got kicked out of all, the last I was actually
      THROWN...MNAHANDLED.. WRESTLED out by the barkeep (a first for me)
      because I refused to leave stating I have spent 100's of
      dollars there over the years. So I had a go at the
      bartender in the parking lot. I am covered in VERY VERY
      large bruises. I hope he has a few too. I am glad I
      beetled out of there fast as the cops were being called
      and I still haven't found my driver's licence.<br>It
      is really bad when you are pissed AND don't have a
      licence. AND it's a loaner car.<br>Slept in the car at the
      beach for a couple of hours after partying at a
      friend's and came home at about 6:30 a.m. Halfway there I
      decided to mix one last drink so I pulled over and drank
      it about a block away from home. It was then that I
      realized that I couldn't see anymore (even with one eye)
      and had lost the ability to know how to start the
      loaner car again. It *seems* that I had to phone Dan at
      that ungawdly hour to get him to start it for me then
      he followed me home to make sure I WENT home I would
      imagine. I vaguely remember him 'rescuing' me.<br>He now
      has my keys and pills (again) and my other half of my
      60 lber.<br>Hope he didn't dump it. And hid my
      wallet (which I found right away).<br>I slept from 7:00
      a.m. yesterday and except for a couple of hours here
      and there, till now. I NEEDED it!<br>My S/A phoned
      the dr. to see what could be *done about me* and the
      dr said 'so she's misbehaving is she'?
      hahahaha<br>And the S/A doesn't know a third of it.<br>Needless
      to say I ate one piece of toast during that whole
      time but made up for it in liquid refreshments. I hurt
      alllll over.
    • morty_baby
      Message 157 of 157 , Feb 15, 2002
        I can't find the ABMC anymore!<br>Where are you?<br>They switched us over but it's not on my groups list.