A Rare Opportunity To Get Free Groceries!

  • suewellington3
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
      I have never seen anything catch on quicker than this program. All I
      am hearing about at relatives homes, work, all over the internet and
      now on television is the program at http://www.wrldofproducts.com
      Being a professional researcher I decided to do some homework and
      find out about this program and behind the scenes of this program.
      The company who is a registered business since 1983 has been
      developing programs to assist people in saving money in all aspects
      of their life for the past 12 years. Paypal has reviewed their
      documents and offers a guarantee for their products. Evidentally the
      company has developed/refined the programs that they have been
      researching and have come up with what is supposed to be the all
      inclusive savings program which allows you to make drastic savings
      with your grocery orders (between 60% - 70%) and earn free
      restaurant gift certificates as well. I aslo checked them out with
      the BBB where dating back to the beginning they have had no
      complaints filed against them. It appears that the company
      has served in excess of 65,000 customers over that stretch of time.
      So I decided to join and check the program out and this is how I
      realized why this thing is spreading like fire. It took about 7 days
      for me to receive my sampler package in the mail and ever since
      becomming a member some 4 months ago, I have been saving more money
      at the supermarket than I could have ever imagined. Just yesterday I
      purchased $374.49 worth of groceries and only had to pay $18.86!I am
      literally paying pennies on the dollar for everything. This certainly
      is the most effective program I have ever researched!
    • morty_baby
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        I got yer groceries right here.
        I went to my brother's place this last Saturday and after many

        ..many

        drinks, I fell asleep in my usual spot on the couch. I was woken up
        rudely and abruptly by a thin hot liquid erupting from my throat and
        JETTING into my mouth. Sitting bolt upright with my lips pursed, I
        thought shit! where the hell am I and why is my mouth full of vomit? I
        was just going to swallow it again (sometimes a person has to do what
        she has to do in a pitch dark room with a mouth full of vomit) when my
        taste buds decided that they were having none of it and another
        mouthful of lumpless goodness SHOT into my clamped-shut mouth in
        sympathy. Hmmm.. two mouthfuls now but still do-able if I don't dwell
        on it too much. And then before I got the chance to do anything else..
        BRAKK! a great gout of it bulging my cheeks out like a demented
        chipmunk. There was no way I was going to swallow all of that - at
        least not all in one go. So where is the freaking door? Stumbling
        blindly about the room knocking things over with my hand clapped over
        my mouth I finally found the door, stepped outside and let fly. Right
        by the porch steps in plain view. I don't know if it was the dredges
        of the flu or an overdose of alcamahol but I hadn't done that for a
        looong long time. I fell back to sleep the sleep of the dead and when
        I went outside again a couple of hours later, the mess was
        MIRACULOUSLY gone. No food the night before meant that there were no
        tell-tale lumps to give the game away. But even if there were lumps, I
        am sure that one of their many cats would have cleaned it up.
        Household pets are handy that way.
      • Amy Jo - Gus - Patty Bush
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
          > I went outside again a couple of hours later, the mess was
          > MIRACULOUSLY gone. No food the night before meant that there were no
          > tell-tale lumps to give the game away. But even if there were lumps, I
          > am sure that one of their many cats would have cleaned it up.
          > Household pets are handy that way.

          ROFLMFAO

          And I always thought cats were useless!
        • ZZ
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
            I could use some groceries too. Free means delivery too... OWWWW my cig is burning my finger

            zz
            motherloader.com

            Amy Jo - Gus - Patty Bush <drunkidiots6@...> wrote:

            > I went outside again a couple of hours later, the mess was
            > MIRACULOUSLY gone. No food the night before meant that there were no
            > tell-tale lumps to give the game away. But even if there were lumps, I
            > am sure that one of their many cats would have cleaned it up.
            > Household pets are handy that way.

            ROFLMFAO

            And I always thought cats were useless!

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT