I'm typing

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      ..nekkid and with no punctuation
      But for the sake of prissiness, I put a towel on the chair to sop up
      any extraneous drippage from various orifices.
      I just got back from the lake and it is 85 degrees in this house with
      all the windows and doors and blinds and curtains closed and all the
      fans going, but it is 98 degrees outside so it feels a LOT cooler in
      here. This is CANADA fercripesake.
      I't not supposed to get over 73 degrees. Everyone (except the dawg) is
      GONE GONE GONE and I have the tunes cranked and a shitload of ice cold
      beer, cider and vodka (oh precious nectar) keeping me company. I was
      supPOSED to go to mine fiend's place to shave him bald but he's not
      allowed to see me NAKED (because of the wedding ring curse thing) so
      maybe I will just stay here alone all alone till it cools down some.
      The dawg (yes THAT dawg) IS allowed to see me naked however (although
      she is hiding under the bed.. and she calls herself a LAP DOG! tsk)
      I am going to start making the blender drinks just to see how much of
      a mess I kin make. Ever done this? My blender is TALLER than my
      cupboard doors and I made a big ol' blender full of alcamaholic
      goodness and opened the cupboard DOOR to get a couple glasses out
      y'know, and the WHOLE container tipped over (in slow motion I might
      add) and went all over the floor. We were crying down there on our
      knees Jemma-dawg and I,licking up the creamy goodness. I looked up and
      beseeched the ceiling tiles crying, WHY ME LORD!? I kept on nudging
      her out of the way because she got more than I did. I did the same
      idiotic thing again with the next batch but I caught it before it spilled.
      YES! I AM SuperWoman. WIth amazing dexterity and lightening reflexes,
      I dove across the 6 inch gap from me to the blender and SAVED THE DAY!
      I wonder if I will remembeer THIS time?