Morty, come get drunk with us!

  • Amy Jo - Gus - Patty Bush
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
      Grab a beer and join us the Drunk Idiots (Gus, Patty Bush, and Amy
      Jo) on this Friday the 5th for our first ever internet radio
      broadcast. We'll be talking about beer, sex, liquor, oral sex, current
      news, anal sex, liquor shots, farts, more beer and God only knows what
      else. We'll also be playing some really crappy Christmas music (just
      to get you in the mood).
      To connect go to http://www.live365.com/stations/record4/ Hit us on
      yahoo messenger as drunkidiots6 and our website is
      http://www.thedrunkidiots.com We'll be starting around 9:30pm EST and
      stay on until we pass out and or puke. Most importantly, LET'S GET
      FUCKED UP!

      Happy Drinking,
      Patty Bush
    • morty_baby
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 4, 2003
        I may just have to do just that.
        This place is deader than a buncha ground-up pigfarm hookers.
      • Amy Jo - Gus - Patty Bush
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2003
          Ha ha ha... I read all your posts. Checked out the website too.
          Did you get a chance to listen to the broadcast?

          --- In dammdrunksagainstmadmothers@yahoogroups.com, morty_baby
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2003
            No I couldn't, because I was hosting a party for 7 teenage girls.
            Actually, I spent most of my time hiding in the bedroom with the door
            closed.
            The decibel level was so high that my ears AND all my other orifices
            were bleeding.
            They never shut up the whole time.
            They were watching that Pirates movie and you would think that
            drooling over Johnny Depp would keep them quiet, but noooooo......
            I begged for someone to shoot me. Shoot me now.
            And as if that wasn't bad enough having 7 teenage girls in my house
            all at once, my daughter is now officially a

            TEENAGER!

            AGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!
            Two of them stayed the night but they were upstairs where I could
            still hear them screeching and hooting, but were not nearly as loud as
            downstairs.

            Seven teenage girls devoured:

            *6L of pop, 3 different kinds
            *2 large pizzas
            *7 LARGE bags of chips, 7 different flavors
            *a giant platter piled high with 6 or 7 different cut up fruits (one
            complained there were no strawwwwberries~ that one almost ended up in
            a shallow grave hugging a sack a lye later on)
            *a large fondue pot of chocolate filled to the brim to dip them in
            *a giant slice each of a 4 decker Black Forest cake (lovingly made by
            me, she said modestly)

            HOW did they manage to eat all that in 4 1/2 hours? I'm glad I only
            have one kid, let me tell you. To have to do that more than once a
            year would be too much.
            Too much to spend on bags of lye.

            Yep, it will be interesting to see what all their FACES will look like
            on Monday morning after that little junk-food orgy. I think that those
            pizzas may just come back to haunt them hahaha heh heh hmmm....
          • Amy Jo - Gus - Patty Bush
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 23, 2004
              Hey Morticia! Tell the teenagers to go play at some one else's house
              this weekend. We're having another drunk idiots radio broadcast. Go
              to our website http://www.thedrunkidiots.com/ for all the details.
              Or get the link from one of our previous emails, which ever, hope you
              get a chance to listen.

              PB

              > No I couldn't, because I was hosting a party for 7 teenage girls.
              > Actually, I spent most of my time hiding in the bedroom with the
              door
              > closed....
            • morty_baby
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2, 2004
                I missed another broadcast! I'll check out your web site though.
                I broke my alcamahol fast again last night and I am in pain today. I
                remember now why I stopped drinking for a while. A contusion on my
                left knee tells me that coordination was not up to par, and having no
                memory of how I got this injury tells me that I was having wayyy too
                much fun. I awoke at 4:00 a.m. fully clothed and under the covers,
                severely dehydrated and with a walloping headache that would have
                incapacitated a moose. I crawled to the bathroom to swallow a T3
                'borrowed' from the S/A. Yes, I know that Tylenol isn't good for
                livers, but I figure that by the time MY liver goes, they will have
                the cutest little pig livers for transplanting. Laying in the dark
                clutching my head, I waited for sleep to blessedly take me over. I
                then awoke once an hour EVERY hour till 11:00 when I had no other
                recourse than to suck on a beer and tomato juice.
                I almost feel okay now.
                Almost.

                --- In dammdrunksagainstmadmothers@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Jo - Gus -
                Patty Bush" <drunkidiots6@y...> wrote:
                > Hey Morticia! Tell the teenagers to go play at some one else's house
                > this weekend. We're having another drunk idiots radio broadcast. Go
                > to our website http://www.thedrunkidiots.com/ for all the details.
                > Or get the link from one of our previous emails, which ever, hope you
                > get a chance to listen.

              • ra1nb0wg1rl
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 26, 2004
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > I may just have to do just that.
                  > This place is deader than a buncha ground-up pigfarm hookers.

                  i am amzed that so many people can be so insensitive and plain stupid
                  i am a 27 yr old female that lost her 22 yr old gf less then 48 hrs
                  ago and i am just trying to find a way through it i am so happy to
                  see that this is all i find. I hope you are all happy of yourselves.
                  i hope you remember this when you need help someday
                • morty_baby
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 26, 2004
                    Lessee you picked a message from circa 2003 to bitch about in a group
                    called damn drunks 'AGAINST' mad mothers and then you

                    A) didn't tell us what your 22 yr old gf died of

                    and 2)

                    picked a pro-drinking group to whine and pule in

                    and C)

                    did she die from being a pigfarm hooker

                    0r 9)

                    drinked and drove and killed herself?

                    You HAVE to be more descriptive before I can be more vindictive.
                    Please try again at the tone.

                    > i am amzed that so many people can be so insensitive and plain stupid
                    > i am a 27 yr old female that lost her 22 yr old gf less then 48 hrs
                    > ago and i am just trying to find a way through it i am so happy to
                    > see that this is all i find. I hope you are all happy of yourselves.
                    > i hope you remember this when you need help someday
                  • ZZ
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 27, 2004
                      i dont think her g/f died...... she said "lost" so she probably just cant find her. musta misplaced her, or maybe the girlfriend was like a puppy and just ran away. wonder why something like that would happen to someone so smart with such a charming personality? i suggest checking http://groups.yahoo.com/lost&found, i think i saw an unclaimed lesbian there last week. i didnt claim her because lez-be-friends are a dime a dozen and the one i saw looked kinda used. my apologies if i sound insensitive, but i really just dont care.

                      Cheers,
                      zz

                      morty_baby <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                      Lessee you picked a message from circa 2003 to bitch about in a group
                      called damn drunks 'AGAINST' mad mothers and then you

                      A) didn't tell us what your 22 yr old gf died of

                      and 2)

                      picked a pro-drinking group to whine and pule in

                      and C)

                      did she die from being a pigfarm hooker

                      0r 9)

                      drinked and drove and killed herself?

                      You HAVE to be more descriptive before I can be more vindictive.
                      Please try again at the tone.

                      > i am amzed that so many people can be so insensitive and plain stupid
                      > i am a 27 yr old female that lost her 22 yr old gf less then 48 hrs
                      > ago and i am just trying to find a way through it i am so happy to
                      > see that this is all i find. I hope you are all happy of yourselves.
                      > i hope you remember this when you need help someday

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    • Patty Bush
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 28, 2004
                        HA HAH A... I was thinking the exact same thing!!

                        hehe... I didn't get at all what she was bitching
                        about, she probably did a really bad google search and
                        stumbled onto this forum.