Hey Baldy!

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2003
      So I spent a drunken slovenly morning today shaving the head of my
      favorite R/L drinking buddy. Took it down to 1/4 inch stubble with one
      a them hair shaver thingies >20 bucks! ..works better than our 80
      dollar dawg shaver thingy. The only real difference is that his didn't
      come with a how-to vid. Also I believe the dogs in that vid are on
      valium because NO dog I know would calmly sit there like that. And yes
      I did jerk off to that vid once (thought it was my XXX tape and
      decided to just leave it in). Then I used lather and a razor on the
      rest. Now he is BALD as a PREpubescent
      alter boy. AH hahahaha it gave me GREAT pleasure to do that and if I
      were male I am sure I would have been sporting a woody, bumping it
      into his back as I progressed.
      (I love my job being a drunken bum)
      I was *this* close to getting him to do me after, ..but I am married
      (cursed morals). Anyway, I thought I would sit and DRINK about it for
      a while first, and nixed the saving-my-head on the grounds that the
      S/A would blame the shavER for getting ROOKED into it.
      I am now at home and wished I hadda just done it.
      hindsite/2020
      Now I am looking at the dog longingly. I want to shave the rude things
      that I put on my buddy's knoggin onto my dawg's back. Nothing gets the
      neighbor's attention than a RIbald well oiled dawg taking a dump in
      the middle of their yard.

      Morticia~
      they probably wouldn't be surprised.
    • ZZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2003
        rotf.....................just shave the back end of the fucking beast, make him walk backwards and claim its your kid. jacking off to a how to shave your dog video must be fucking illeagal somewhere. lets go find a group of madd motthers and tie them bitches up and make them jack off to the vid too. my five year suspension is finally over. like that stopped me to begin with but is official. i can get my CDL now, drive a big ass truck, maybe full of gasoline and really blow something up. if only i looked korean. cheerszzdawg

        morty_baby <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:So I spent a drunken slovenly morning today shaving the head of my
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor