Re: [DAMM drunks against mad mothers] Happy Fucking New Year

  • ZZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      happy new year to you morty!
      zz
      morty_baby <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    • morty_baby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        OMG there is actually someone IN here! =^ )
        Have you guys seen my pic on my web page? See how innocent I look?
        I was told that I look like a pixie. It's not so bad to be told that I
        guess, better than to be told I look like a bag lady haha
        I am a pixie in R/L too.
        I DID manage to make a friend go into apoplectic fits at the bar
        today, though.
        I told him that I fondle myself WHILE I DRIVE.
        Why he would think that would be so funny I have NO idea.
        Surely I can't be the only female that engages in this pastime.
        I love to drive around in my '63 Caddy and turn the vents to my nether
        regions and let that wonderful breeze play across my lips.
        Wearing a skirt and no panties is a little bit of heaven on a hot day.
        I use the S/A's beard trimmer to get that 'Miami Vice' look although I
        was told NOT to use it as it held an *aroma* after the fact. I don't
        listen though, as *I* think that HE should be thrilled when he is
        trimming his mustache that his trimmer smells like pussy.
        And we wonder why I have a heroin habit...*tch*
        So I went out last night and had to be poured into a taxi at 11:45
        because I was having WAYYYY too much fun 'apparantly'.
        I must be getting old.
        In fact, I notice that despite being a pixie, I can't do two days in a
        row like I used to. Since I got that nasty impaired charge I no longer
        d and d and that cut back on my fun IMMENSELY. <that word looks funny
        in capitals. immensely. <THAT looks funny too. Perhaps I am just
        gooned and everything looks funny.

        Morty~
        Next time you drive your car, just think of me changing gears

        without using my hands.