Nose pimples

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      I stare at ppl's zits. If it is a large one just BEGGING to be
      popped I slip them the date-rape drug (I call it the zit-pop drug)
      and when they are passed out, I pop them for the person.
      Oh and I cop a little feel, too. No sense wasting a good
      opportunity.
      Ever get a pimple inside a nostril and you pop it and it hurts so
      good it makes your eyes involuntarily leak a salty liquid?
      I have never broken a bone before but that has got to be one of the
      most painful experiences (outside of having to take a really bad
      leak) that I have had. Strange, that I have drunkenly fallen down
      and out of trees and over fences and off tall 10-speeds and I have
      NEVER broken a bone before. But I digress..
      When I was a kid, I had a giant blackhead on my ear just inside
      where I couldn't see it, and EVIDENTLY, I walked around like that
      for a few weeks as it didn't hurt, and I had no idea that it was
      there when FINALLY my BEST friend told me and that it had been there
      for quite a while, the bitch.
      Mind you I paid her back years later. We were at a 'disco' one
      night. The place was a meat market, packed to the rafters, and a
      bunch of us girls were hot and sweaty and drunk. My friend was
      wearing a tubetop (remember those ridiculous things?) and she was
      out on the dance floor grooving to the beat when one of her rather
      large breastses POPPED out of her tube top but she didn't realize it
      because the place was so hot, and us girls just stood there and
      laughed at her. But she paid ME back again later on that night. We
      were all piled into my car to go to a party after the bars closed
      and I had to pee so bad I was in actual pain. She suggested I stop
      the car (which I did RIGHT in the middle of the road) and go in
      'those bushes over there'. It was her neighborhood so I ASSumed she
      was giving good advice. I raced over there in my impossibly high
      disco shoes and ripping my pants down, I promptly fell off a 6 foot
      wall just past the bushes into the front rock garden of this house.
      I lay there in the dirt and rocks trying to get my head cleared
      enough to crouch down and pee, then came back out again with dirt
      and rock-impressions decorating my white outfit, bits of greenery in
      my hair, and raucous laughter coming from my car.
      Anyone else have a blackhead in their ear that they don't know
      about?

      Morticia~smoking a fattie and having a beer.
      http://www.homestead.com/morticiasspace/