I had a dream

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      I dreeeamed that I was walking down a winding country road. I was
      drinking a giant bottle of Corona with lime. I weaved from one side
      of the road to the other trying to hurriedly make my way to the 7-11
      for some ciggy-butts before it closed, completely forgetting it was
      open 24 hours a day. As I staggered along, humming the theme song
      from "Bonanza", I came upon a sight my eyes have never seen. It was

      ..Elvis.
      My hero.

      He was leaning over a turnstile trying to get his fried peanut
      butter and banana sandwich that had dropped out of his nerveless
      drug-addled drooling (yet somehow pouty and enticing) lips. He was
      wearing nothing but a glittery sequined cape and a rather small
      matching codpiece.
      I thought hey wait a min-ute..I never seen him in an outfit like
      that on stage before. Then I thought well maybe this is the way he
      dresses on the weekends in the country.
      While he was bent over, I slowly made my way to his quivering nether
      regions.
      His buttocks were pasty-white with coarse black hairs sprouting out
      of them. Here and there were cute little angry-looking carbuncles,
      each tipped with yellow. I was in heaven. Oh how I wanted to cup my
      hands around each mound and dig my red lacquered nails into that
      corpulent flesh. But no.. I wanted to savor the moment.
      He started to turn around, evidently noticing my labored breathing
      and the rustling of my petticoats, my busy fingers bringing me to
      the brink of rapture.
      Before he could see me in disarray, and taking my empty Corona
      bottle, I gave one mighty back swing then rammed that sucker right
      up Elivs'esss ass.
      It slid in there like shit through a goose as his bunghole was all
      moist and
      flaccid from his task. Suddenly I awoke and found myself laying in
      my own thilthy sweat soaked bed with the nightstand lamp crammed up
      my own nether regions.
      Is this something I should be discussing with my shrink?