Re: [DAMM drunks against mad mothers] Dammit

  • ZZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      its fucking tuesday what the fuck is wrong with yaboo? i get emails from 1995 on yahoo. 2 years after pacintosh. yaboo took down the powed by compaq and put up hp? you cant make one good company out of two good companies Officer? im not going to move the van ok? i know youve warned me twice you can have it but ya cant get me for dwi
      ill crawl home
      pig
      (end of message)
      morty_baby <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I have to go away this weekend, to a friend's place who conveniently
      drinks as much as I do.
      I shall spend two slothful days there where I will have to endure
      many many indolent hours ensconced in his hot
      tub sucking back myriad cold alcamaholic beverages, most of which
      will be conveniently located in the lil bar fridge right next to us,
      lolling back in supreme debaucherous laziness.
      And the best part is...
      I don't even have to get up to take a leak.
      Ahhh.....hot tub laziness never gets more extreme than that (only
      because I think he *might* notice if I shat in it and there is a
      chance I might not get invited back).
      I will live in my bathing attire for the whole two days and will not
      bother with food as it is an unnecessary indulgence that cuts into
      my drinking time.
      Update and Vids on Sunday.

      Morty~
      fuck the liver> by the time mine goes, they will have the
      cutest little pig's livers for transplants...

    • kpean22
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2002
        man that was some funny shit lol.

        --- In dammdrunksagainstmadmothers@y..., morty_baby <no_reply@y...>