Re: d.u.i.

  • mamaofmultiples03
    Message 1 of 157 , Dec 6, 2001
      I have never gotten a d.u.i...nor do I ever want
      too (as if anyone here really wants it either :( but,
      it's a dangerous circumstance either way! Promoting
      such a suicide is as tolerable as cutting your own
      throat, now isn't it doctordick???? mama
    • morty_baby
      Message 157 of 157 , Feb 15, 2002
        I can't find the ABMC anymore!<br>Where are you?<br>They switched us over but it's not on my groups list.