All about *me*

  • morty_baby
    Message 1 of 157 , Nov 7, 2001
      I live on a cow farm hyuk hyuk and there is
      nothing but<br> farmer's fields all around my place, <br>
      so I feel no need for curtains. <br> The COWS don't
      have any hidden agenda. <br> They just peacefully and
      rythmically chew their cud and<br> NOTHING seems to shock or
      annoy them. <br> Except for 'Pinch the NaughtyBits'
      night. <br> Even the COWS shouldn't be subect to
      THAA-at! <br> (after all they have BIIIG naughtybits ~ not
      that I was SPYING<br> or anything). <br> And no *I'm*
      the cows get butchered. <br> And neutered. <br> And I
      think I have it down pat now. <br> I could do a cow, a
      cat, a 3-legged goat or an errant husband<br> just
      like *that*.. <br> Yes, I'm thatttt good. <br>
      Morticia~ <br><br>Ladies call 1-900-illcuthisjewelsoff for
      a free demo TODAY!
    • morty_baby
      Message 157 of 157 , Feb 15, 2002
        I can't find the ABMC anymore!<br>Where are you?<br>They switched us over but it's not on my groups list.