Drunken Kleptomania!

  • kittie_donnas_25
    Message 1 of 157 , Sep 5, 2001
      I love to get drunk and steal stuff from bars. So
      far this year i've stolen 3 beer pitchers, 4 pint
      glasses, 4 shot glasses, 2 beer posters, and a few other
      things. Yes sheisty tequila is sweet but long island ice
      teas are the greatest invention to alcoholism.
    • morty_baby
      Message 157 of 157 , Feb 15, 2002
        I can't find the ABMC anymore!<br>Where are you?<br>They switched us over but it's not on my groups list.