Post-Festival Debriefing

  • Bill Gilliland
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2002
      Hello;

      We will be doing a post-festival meeting in the near future. Patricia
      and Mike have requested it for information about what has to be done to
      do the festival, and since the festival is pretty intertwined with the
      student group, I want to make sure students are fully aware of what
      needs to be done to maintain that status.

      If everyone can make it, I propose this Tuesday (2/19) we meet in 198
      Young for the presentation. If we can't do it that day, Feb. 26 doesn't
      work, so March 5th would be the next good day.

      If we don't want to do it on a Tuesday, we can meet some time else
      during the week, but for the benefit of the UCD students I would like to
      keep it in Davis so they can attend. Maybe reserve the upstairs room at
      Woodstocks Pizza for it?

      If anyone reads this before heading to McKinley Park tonight, can you
      make sure the idea gets mentioned there? Thanks!

      Please Discuss!
      Bill

      P.S. Patricia, I apologize for not waiting to hear from you if the 19th
      was OK before suggesting the date, but I wanted to get the idea posted
      soon enough that people could get the word out at the park tonight.
    • patricia
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
        I am sick in bed with a flu bug...don't think I can
        make it this coming tuesday, and I can't make the
        following, so it'll have to be March 5th pls. This
        will give us time to spread the word, Post-Festival
        meeting and planning meeting for the next Damento Fest
        2003...Bill, pls. arrange the meeting room, as usual,
        or, what was the pizza place you suggested?

        :) patricia

        http://sports.yahoo.com
      • mira steinberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2002
          Hi Bill,

          Please pass this along to everyone. A Rabbi friend of
          mine wants jugglers to come perform for children next
          monday in Sac on the Jewish holiday of Purim and he
          wants to pay us 100 dollars. Can anyone, make it out
          for an hour around 8:00 at night to juggle for them. I
          can go if no one else can, but I have an O-chem
          midterm that week and it would be great if others
          would like to go instead. The money could go towards
          the next damento fest.

          Happy Juggling,
          Mira

          =====
          ~Miriam Dena Steinberg, A.K.A. Mira or Mira Dena
          Miriam: Hebrew, mistress of the sea
          Mira: Spanish, Italian-look, or see
          Mira: Greek, fate, destiny
          Mira: Sanskrit, she who dances