A donations request

  • jugglergal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi everyone. I think all of you know me but this is Monica Buck. I have a request of all of you. I am working with lots of kids through two Boys and Girls clubs; we use lots of juggling equipment. And lots of juggling equipment gets used to pieces because the kids are very enthusiastic. I was wondering if any of you might have some odds and ends, old, used stuff laying about that I could take off your hands. The most popular are ribbons, poi, balls, diabolos and flower sticks. We have made balls, and poi and they all got beat up very fast, and that was tennis balls with filling and balloon sand filled...they just don't hold up to the beatings. So if you have anything please bring it to the Damento fest. Can you please pass this request to anyone you know that might have an abundance of stuff and may want to juggle- houseclean.
      Thanks you very much.
      Monica Buck
      The TeachingJuggler