Re: [damento] Juggling Friday

  • Robert McAbee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2002
      Hello Brent,
      I sent an e-mail to the girlscout people and canceled. I thought about
      going forward with Mike, but decided due to lack of time and the fact that
      only you and I volunteered, I thought it would be best not to do it. I
      won't be at juggling tomorrow, but hope to see you next Tuesday.

      warm regards,
      Robert