Circus performance on Web Radio

  • jugglergal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      This special message is for all of our out-of-town friends--
      Circus Contraption will be performing on KEXP's "The Live Room":

      A circus on the radio? Well, yes little mister and missy, the Circus
      Contraption band will be presenting it's gypsy-carnival-opera experience
      aurally for the masses on Saturday January 26 from 8pm-9pm on KEXP 90.3FM
      Seattle. Don't live in the listening area? No problem-- just punch in to <A HREF="http://www.kexp.org/">
      www.kexp.org</A> and listen live on the web!!! It's sure to be a hoot. We'll be
      playing live favorites from our CD, "Our Latest Catalogue" as well as some
      treats not yet to be found on disc to date. So tune in!
      Just the facts:
      Circus Contraption on The Live Room
      Saturday January 26, 8pm-9pm
      KEXP 90.3FM in Seattle area, <A HREF="http://www.kexp.org/">www.kexp.org</A> on the web

      We hope you will tune in!
      If you do not want any further messages from Circus Contraption, please
      unsubscribe at: <A HREF="mailto:acrophelia@...">acrophelia@...</A>
      If you would like information about our upcoming Seattle-area events, please
      email me at the above as well.
      Your faithful Circus Scribe,
      Acrophelia

      Monica Buck