Damento fest show tickets!

  • Bill Gilliland
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hello all;

      Damento festival show tickets will go on sale Tuesday. They're $5
      student/child and $10 adult. We will be able to get tickets to sell in
      advance -- yay! If you're interested, please let me know how many you'd
      like to check out to sell, and I'll pick them up for you. I'll have
      them in time for our Tuesday meeting here in Davis.

      I'd like to go to a couple of the Saturday Davis Farmer's Market before
      Christmas to juggle toys and sell tickets, and during the week before
      the fest I'm going to do lunchtime sales outside the Coffee House on
      campus... anyone interested in helping out?

      Note that Campus Box Office will assume that any tickets we check out,
      and do not return to them before the show, got sold -- in other words,
      we get charged 4.75% royalty on the sale price! So if you check out
      tickets, PLEASE keep track of them!

      Anyone who works on the festival qualifies for a comp show ticket.
      Selling tickets counts for this, although comps go through the box
      office so we don't have to pay royalties on them (so don't just keep one
      of the tickets you check out!)

      I'm going to try and make it to Friday juggling this week, and I can
      bring tickets for any Sacramentodamentos that want to sell tix.

      TTFN,
      Bill
    • kelli green
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
        --- Bill Gilliland <billg@...> wrote:
        > Hello all;
        >
        > Damento festival show tickets will go on sale
        > Tuesday. They're $5
        > student/child and $10 adult. We will be able to get
        > tickets to sell in
        > advance -- yay! If you're interested, please let me
        > know how many you'd
        > like to check out to sell, and I'll pick them up for
        > you. I'll have
        > them in time for our Tuesday meeting here in Davis.
        >
        > I'd like to go to a couple of the Saturday Davis
        > Farmer's Market before
        > Christmas to juggle toys and sell tickets, and
        > during the week before
        > the fest I'm going to do lunchtime sales outside the
        > Coffee House on
        > campus... anyone interested in helping out?
        >
        > Note that Campus Box Office will assume that any
        > tickets we check out,
        > and do not return to them before the show, got sold
        > -- in other words,
        > we get charged 4.75% royalty on the sale price! So
        > if you check out
        > tickets, PLEASE keep track of them!
        >
        > Anyone who works on the festival qualifies for a
        > comp show ticket.
        > Selling tickets counts for this, although comps go
        > through the box
        > office so we don't have to pay royalties on them (so
        > don't just keep one
        > of the tickets you check out!)
        >
        > I'm going to try and make it to Friday juggling this
        > week, and I can
        > bring tickets for any Sacramentodamentos that want
        > to sell tix.
        >
        > TTFN,
        > Bill
        > Hi Bill-- I was at Lodi with a few of my kids from
        my juggling club here at Lincoln Middle School. I'd
        like to bring them and others to your festival, but
        when the heck is it?
        thanks, kelli

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
          Damento Juggling Festival is
          Friday February 1 - Sun February 3, 2002
          Public Show is on Sat February 2, 2002.

          Bill - I couldn't reach http://www.damento.org
          Do I have the wrong URL or ??

          > > Hi Bill-- I was at Lodi with a few of my kids from
          > my juggling club here at Lincoln Middle School. I'd
          > like to bring them and others to your festival, but
          > when the heck is it?
          > thanks, kelli
        • Jeff Newmiller
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
            On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, kelli green wrote:

            > --- Bill Gilliland <billg@...> wrote:
            > > Hello all;
            > >
            > > Damento festival show tickets will go on sale
            > > Tuesday. They're $5
            > > student/child and $10 adult.

            [...]

            > Hi Bill-- I was at Lodi with a few of my kids from
            > my juggling club here at Lincoln Middle School. I'd
            > like to bring them and others to your festival, but
            > when the heck is it?
            > thanks, kelli

            http://www.damento.org says February 1-3, 2002.

            DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...