Re: [damento] Friday Juggling at Trinity

  • Brent Calhoon
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
      I would love a juggling date with you, but I already
      have a date with my wife. ;-)

      Hopefully, I will see y'all next week.

      --Brent

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 12, 2002
        Friday Juggling
        6-9pm December 13, 2002
        Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
        Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St go through the glass doors to
        The Great Hall.

        Last week there were eleven of us - yeah!
        Kim
      • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 25, 2002
          Friday Juggling
          6pm-9pm
          Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
          Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
          through the glass doors to the Great Hall

          Might be a good idea to come out and practice and build up your
          juggling stamina, finesse, panache, crap, etc. before the Damento
          Juggling Festival (Jan 31 - Feb 2).

          See you there!
          Kim
        • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 22, 2003
            Friday Juggling
            6pm-9pm
            January 24
            Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
            Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
            through the glass doors to the Great Hall

            This Friday: last chance to practice your impressive new juggling
            feats.

            Come play!
            Kim

            Next Friday: the Damento Juggling Festival (Jan 31 - Feb 2)
            http://www.damento.org at Consumnes River College.
          • patricia
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 23, 2003
              hello damentos....
              Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
              to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
              ....I�m trying to get a more accurate count of how
              many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
              it�s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
              for others, I�d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
              planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
              yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
              short sleeve $15 ...and, since I�m doing this, I might
              as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
              there that MUST have a tank top? :)

              8 Days til Damento!...

              ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
              me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
              sympathy!)
              luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
              the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
              college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
              all of you who in the past few months have come out to
              the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
              college people have been really nice and cooperative.
              By the way, today was our last library gig out at
              Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
              but that�s the subject of another email...
              You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
              Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven�t seen it
              yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
              mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
              Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
              11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
              10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!

              So, hope to see you all there...you are the
              damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
              at the fest...help with construction zone,
              registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
              at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
              oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?

              Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
              River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
              credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
              :)

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Brent Calhoon
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 23, 2003
                Count me in for a short sleeve t-shirt!

                BTW, thanks for puting the entire festival together!
                Sorry I have not been availible to help out.

                You are great!!!
                Thanks!
                Brent C.

                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                  Brianne Crabtree - Long Sleeve - Small
                  Jessica Tonnies - Short Sleeve - Medium

                  ~thanks
                  > hello damentos....
                  > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                  > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                  > ....I�m trying to get a more accurate count of how
                  > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                  > it�s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                  > for others, I�d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                  > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                  > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                  > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I�m doing this, I might
                  > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                  > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                  >
                  > 8 Days til Damento!...
                  >
                  > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                  > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                  > sympathy!)
                  > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                  > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                  > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                  > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                  > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                  > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                  > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                  > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                  > but that�s the subject of another email...
                  > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                  > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven�t seen it
                  > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                  > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                  > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                  > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                  > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                  >
                  > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                  > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                  > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                  > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                  > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                  > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                  >
                  > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                  > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                  > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                  > :)

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Robert McAbee
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                    Please put me down for an XL t-shirt

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                      On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 07:18 PM, patricia wrote:

                      > hello damentos....
                      > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                      > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                      > ....I’m trying to get a more accurate count of how
                      > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                      > it’s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                      > for others, I’d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                      > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                      > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                      > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I’m doing this, I might
                      > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                      > there that MUST have a tank top? :)

                      My only advice after doing a half-dozen festival shirts:

                      Err on the side of too few instead of too many.

                      --
                      This message brought to you by Bill Gilliland, billg@...

                      Useless Units:
                      pico-cubic-kilometer (pkm^3): a unit of volume, equal to
                      1x10^-12 of a cubic kilometer; equivalent to 1 liter.
                    • jvbjuggle <joesjizunk@hotmail.com>
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                        I'd like a Medium Short Sleeve! Also, i am available Saturday and
                        Sunday if you need help with workshops/construction zone or
                        whatever. Thanks again for putting the festival together!

                        Joe VB

                      • jugglergal@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                          I will want a long sleeve one if it comes in black. Sorry I just don't wear
                          any other color in t-shirts...
                          At the Isla vista festival we sold out the first day so the guy who made them
                          had more printed for us by saturday mid day...very cool guy...I don't know
                          who is doing the shirts, maybe you can ask how much a rush order would be if
                          you needed it..???

                          Monica Buck
                          The TeachingJuggler
                          http://hometown.aol.com/jugglergal

                        • Ken Schatz
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                            Patricia,

                            I just saw this! Yes, I do plan to buy a damento t-shirt.
                            Save me an XXL please!

                            Thanks
                            Ken
                            > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                            > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                            > ....I'm trying to get a more accurate count of how
                            > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                            > it's gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                            > for others, I'd rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                            > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                            > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                            > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I'm doing this, I might
                            > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                            > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                            >
                            > 8 Days til Damento!...
                            >
                            > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                            > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                            > sympathy!)
                            > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                            > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                            > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                            > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                            > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                            > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                            > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                            > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                            > but that's the subject of another email...
                            > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                            > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven't seen it
                            > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                            > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                            > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                            > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                            > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                            >
                            > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                            > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                            > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                            > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                            > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                            > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                            >
                            > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                            > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                            > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                            > :)

                          • Ken Schatz
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                              Hi, it's me again. I finished reading the email. I'll take a short sleeve
                              shirt. The long sleeve probably wouldn't reach my wrists.

                              Thanks again
                              Ken
                              > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                              > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                              > ....I'm trying to get a more accurate count of how
                              > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                              > it's gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                              > for others, I'd rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                              > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                              > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                              > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I'm doing this, I might
                              > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                              > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                              >
                              > 8 Days til Damento!...
                              >
                              > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                              > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                              > sympathy!)
                              > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                              > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                              > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                              > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                              > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                              > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                              > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                              > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                              > but that's the subject of another email...
                              > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                              > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven't seen it
                              > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                              > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                              > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                              > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                              > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                              >
                              > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                              > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                              > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                              > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                              > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                              > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                              >
                              > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                              > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                              > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                              > :)

                            • patricia
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 25, 2003
                                Robert,
                                are all vendors going to arrive Fri at 11:00 am? I
                                know Neon Husky is;
                                and, I know you told me, but pls. confirm, are you and
                                Dean arriving Fri at 11:00am? anyone else? I'm
                                trying to get a count on how many I have for set-up
                                and to work registration on Fri starting at 2:00pm
                                thanks
                                :)

                                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                              • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 5, 2003
                                  Friday Juggling
                                  February 7, 2003
                                  6pm-9pm
                                  Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                                  Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
                                  through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                                  Come practice all the new things you learned at the festival.

                                  See you there!
                                  Kim
                                • patricia
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 6, 2003
                                    Found Items at the Fest (some already claimed)
                                    please pass this on to other clubs you might know of:
                                    :)

                                    The Basic EMT textbook
                                    red glasses case, empty
                                    green strap with hooks
                                    small green squishy ball
                                    small brown leather squishy ball
                                    yellow plastic ball that squeaks
                                    2 pairs sunglasses
                                    silver devil stick
                                    old baton
                                    yellow club, plastic
                                    diabolo sticks
                                    blue & white juggling ball w/SMC, squishy kind
                                    red & white juggling ball, squishy kind
                                    small felt purple & red ball, also squishy
                                    Large, red long sleeve shirt
                                    light blue child's parka with hood
                                    baby sweater, pink
                                    medium short sleeve olive green shirt

                                    NOT FOUND: :(

                                    medium Damento short sleeve t-shirt
                                    blue glowball

                                    http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Aug 22, 2003
                                      Okay, I thought I posted, but don't see the post, so if you get two...

                                      Dana Chamness was nice enough to say that we could use the Great Hall
                                      at Trinity Cathedral for juggling tonight though we may have to watch
                                      out for wet spots on the floor

                                      Friday Juggling
                                      6-9pm
                                      Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                                      2620 Capitol Ave, between 26th St & 27th St