Re: [damento] Friday Juggling at Trinity

  • Brent O
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 1, 2001
      I intend to go to the park on those non-trinity
      fridays, a little earlier. whoever can stand being
      seen with me in public should come out as well
      brent

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • micgoose@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 1, 2001
        Is this friday a non-trinity night? Goose.
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 2, 2001
          --- In damento@y..., micgoose@a... wrote:
          > Is this friday a non-trinity night? Goose.

          Nope. This Friday is a Trinity night - juggling indoors until 9pm.
          Come join us, Goose!
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 28, 2001
            Hey, you have a date this Friday - juggling with me!

            Friday Juggling
            6:00 - 9:00 pm
            November 30, 2001
            Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
            Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St

            See you there,
            Kim
          • Brent Calhoon
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
              I would love a juggling date with you, but I already
              have a date with my wife. ;-)

              Hopefully, I will see y'all next week.

              --Brent

              http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
            • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 12, 2002
                Friday Juggling
                6-9pm December 13, 2002
                Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St go through the glass doors to
                The Great Hall.

                Last week there were eleven of us - yeah!
                Kim
              • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 25, 2002
                  Friday Juggling
                  6pm-9pm
                  Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                  Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
                  through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                  Might be a good idea to come out and practice and build up your
                  juggling stamina, finesse, panache, crap, etc. before the Damento
                  Juggling Festival (Jan 31 - Feb 2).

                  See you there!
                  Kim
                • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 22, 2003
                    Friday Juggling
                    6pm-9pm
                    January 24
                    Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                    Capitol Ave between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
                    through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                    This Friday: last chance to practice your impressive new juggling
                    feats.

                    Come play!
                    Kim

                    Next Friday: the Damento Juggling Festival (Jan 31 - Feb 2)
                    http://www.damento.org at Consumnes River College.
                  • patricia
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 23, 2003
                      hello damentos....
                      Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                      to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                      ....I�m trying to get a more accurate count of how
                      many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                      it�s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                      for others, I�d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                      planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                      yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                      short sleeve $15 ...and, since I�m doing this, I might
                      as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                      there that MUST have a tank top? :)

                      8 Days til Damento!...

                      ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                      me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                      sympathy!)
                      luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                      the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                      college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                      all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                      the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                      college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                      By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                      Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                      but that�s the subject of another email...
                      You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                      Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven�t seen it
                      yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                      mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                      Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                      11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                      10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!

                      So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                      damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                      at the fest...help with construction zone,
                      registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                      at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                      oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?

                      Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                      River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                      credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                      :)

                      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                    • Brent Calhoon
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 23, 2003
                        Count me in for a short sleeve t-shirt!

                        BTW, thanks for puting the entire festival together!
                        Sorry I have not been availible to help out.

                        You are great!!!
                        Thanks!
                        Brent C.

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                          Brianne Crabtree - Long Sleeve - Small
                          Jessica Tonnies - Short Sleeve - Medium

                          ~thanks
                          > hello damentos....
                          > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                          > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                          > ....I�m trying to get a more accurate count of how
                          > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                          > it�s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                          > for others, I�d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                          > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                          > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                          > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I�m doing this, I might
                          > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                          > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                          >
                          > 8 Days til Damento!...
                          >
                          > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                          > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                          > sympathy!)
                          > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                          > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                          > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                          > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                          > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                          > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                          > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                          > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                          > but that�s the subject of another email...
                          > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                          > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven�t seen it
                          > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                          > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                          > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                          > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                          > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                          >
                          > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                          > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                          > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                          > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                          > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                          > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                          >
                          > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                          > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                          > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                          > :)

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • Robert McAbee
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                            Please put me down for an XL t-shirt

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                              On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 07:18 PM, patricia wrote:

                              > hello damentos....
                              > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                              > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                              > ....I’m trying to get a more accurate count of how
                              > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                              > it’s gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                              > for others, I’d rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                              > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                              > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                              > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I’m doing this, I might
                              > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                              > there that MUST have a tank top? :)

                              My only advice after doing a half-dozen festival shirts:

                              Err on the side of too few instead of too many.

                              --
                              This message brought to you by Bill Gilliland, billg@...

                              Useless Units:
                              pico-cubic-kilometer (pkm^3): a unit of volume, equal to
                              1x10^-12 of a cubic kilometer; equivalent to 1 liter.
                            • jvbjuggle <joesjizunk@hotmail.com>
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                                I'd like a Medium Short Sleeve! Also, i am available Saturday and
                                Sunday if you need help with workshops/construction zone or
                                whatever. Thanks again for putting the festival together!

                                Joe VB

                              • jugglergal@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                                  I will want a long sleeve one if it comes in black. Sorry I just don't wear
                                  any other color in t-shirts...
                                  At the Isla vista festival we sold out the first day so the guy who made them
                                  had more printed for us by saturday mid day...very cool guy...I don't know
                                  who is doing the shirts, maybe you can ask how much a rush order would be if
                                  you needed it..???

                                  Monica Buck
                                  The TeachingJuggler
                                  http://hometown.aol.com/jugglergal

                                • Ken Schatz
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                                    Patricia,

                                    I just saw this! Yes, I do plan to buy a damento t-shirt.
                                    Save me an XXL please!

                                    Thanks
                                    Ken
                                    > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                                    > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                                    > ....I'm trying to get a more accurate count of how
                                    > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                                    > it's gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                                    > for others, I'd rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                                    > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                                    > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                                    > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I'm doing this, I might
                                    > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                                    > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                                    >
                                    > 8 Days til Damento!...
                                    >
                                    > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                                    > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                                    > sympathy!)
                                    > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                                    > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                                    > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                                    > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                                    > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                                    > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                                    > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                                    > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                                    > but that's the subject of another email...
                                    > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                                    > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven't seen it
                                    > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                                    > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                                    > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                                    > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                                    > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                                    >
                                    > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                                    > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                                    > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                                    > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                                    > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                                    > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                                    >
                                    > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                                    > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                                    > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                                    > :)

                                  • Ken Schatz
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 24, 2003
                                      Hi, it's me again. I finished reading the email. I'll take a short sleeve
                                      shirt. The long sleeve probably wouldn't reach my wrists.

                                      Thanks again
                                      Ken
                                      > Can you please let me know TODAY if you are planning
                                      > to buy a 2003 Damento Fest t-shirt...
                                      > ....I'm trying to get a more accurate count of how
                                      > many to order...(yeah, I know kinda last minute!)
                                      > it's gonna be a great shirt...some of you know, but
                                      > for others, I'd rather it be a surprise, so, are you
                                      > planning to buy a t-shirt, please reply right now if
                                      > yes for sure or maybe and whether long sleeve $18 or
                                      > short sleeve $15 ...and, since I'm doing this, I might
                                      > as well ask, what size? and, is there anyone out
                                      > there that MUST have a tank top? :)
                                      >
                                      > 8 Days til Damento!...
                                      >
                                      > ...and the insurance company just raised the rate on
                                      > me!! more than double!!! (Bill, smile and send me your
                                      > sympathy!)
                                      > luckily, however, thanks to the library gigs, we have
                                      > the money to pay for it which is the only payment the
                                      > college is requiring ahead of time...so THANK YOU to
                                      > all of you who in the past few months have come out to
                                      > the libraries to help teach!!! Other than that, the
                                      > college people have been really nice and cooperative.
                                      > By the way, today was our last library gig out at
                                      > Sylvan Oaks....and they want us back for the summer,
                                      > but that's the subject of another email...
                                      > You may have read the article that appeared in the Elk
                                      > Grove Citizen newspaper this week...I haven't seen it
                                      > yet but they tell me it is great. The fest is also
                                      > mentioned, prominently, in the Parent Magazine and
                                      > Sacramento Sierra Parent. And, on Thu, Jan 30 at
                                      > 11:00am, a few of us are going to be guests on Channel
                                      > 10 News to talk about the festival!! It's exciting!!
                                      >
                                      > So, hope to see you all there...you are the
                                      > damentos...you are the hosts....please help volunteer
                                      > at the fest...help with construction zone,
                                      > registration, set-up (Friday at 11:00am) clean up (Sun
                                      > at 6:00pm) etc etc etc
                                      > oh, can someone videotape the juggling show?
                                      >
                                      > Love and hugs to all...see ya in 8 days at Cosumnes
                                      > River College Gym....oh, and please bring cash...no
                                      > credit cards accepted (ATM machine on campus)
                                      > :)

                                    • patricia
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 25, 2003
                                        Robert,
                                        are all vendors going to arrive Fri at 11:00 am? I
                                        know Neon Husky is;
                                        and, I know you told me, but pls. confirm, are you and
                                        Dean arriving Fri at 11:00am? anyone else? I'm
                                        trying to get a count on how many I have for set-up
                                        and to work registration on Fri starting at 2:00pm
                                        thanks
                                        :)

                                        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                                      • Kim Y <marianme@excite.com>
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 5, 2003
                                          Friday Juggling
                                          February 7, 2003
                                          6pm-9pm
                                          Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                                          Capitol Ave (M St) between 26th St & 27th St, Sacramento
                                          through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                                          Come practice all the new things you learned at the festival.

                                          See you there!
                                          Kim
                                        • patricia
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Feb 6, 2003
                                            Found Items at the Fest (some already claimed)
                                            please pass this on to other clubs you might know of:
                                            :)

                                            The Basic EMT textbook
                                            red glasses case, empty
                                            green strap with hooks
                                            small green squishy ball
                                            small brown leather squishy ball
                                            yellow plastic ball that squeaks
                                            2 pairs sunglasses
                                            silver devil stick
                                            old baton
                                            yellow club, plastic
                                            diabolo sticks
                                            blue & white juggling ball w/SMC, squishy kind
                                            red & white juggling ball, squishy kind
                                            small felt purple & red ball, also squishy
                                            Large, red long sleeve shirt
                                            light blue child's parka with hood
                                            baby sweater, pink
                                            medium short sleeve olive green shirt

                                            NOT FOUND: :(

                                            medium Damento short sleeve t-shirt
                                            blue glowball

                                            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Aug 22, 2003
                                              Okay, I thought I posted, but don't see the post, so if you get two...

                                              Dana Chamness was nice enough to say that we could use the Great Hall
                                              at Trinity Cathedral for juggling tonight though we may have to watch
                                              out for wet spots on the floor

                                              Friday Juggling
                                              6-9pm
                                              Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                                              2620 Capitol Ave, between 26th St & 27th St