Re: [damento] Picnic Day parade...we are in!

  • Scotch Tape
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 10:05 AM
      I wanna be in it, I wanna be in it!!!!!

      From: jugglergal@...
      To: damento@egroups.com
      Subject: [damento] Picnic Day parade...we are in!
      Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:24:08 EDT

      I got us into the parade. Who wants to be in it? I need to know so that I
      can get us all parking passes. Check in is from 8am to 8:30 this up coming
      Saturday. So we will need to meet around then. I am going to have further
      info on all the directions to it later. This is just to get who is
      interested.
      We may have more parking passes to hand out besides the ones Katje has so
      let
      me know if you need one. The parade route will be a mile and a half. We do
      not have a space for a car so it is foot or unicycle power only. Which is
      good because trying to get a float would have been a hassle.
      More later...just let me know if you are interested in walking it for now.
      Thanks
      Monica

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 9:12 PM
        there is no Stockton.
      • Julia Newmiller
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 6:25 PM
          Well, of COURSE you're a blond at heart, but you do try to cover it up with
          all that dye-whatever stuff.