MIA

  • Robert McAbee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hello Damentos,
      I had an article published in today's Davis enterprise. My article is on A-10 on the right hand column. Thank you Katje for helping me get this published.

      Just letting you guys know that I am still recovering from my thumb injury and hope to start coming in the near future. I can use it actively, but experience pain and soreness afterwards. I am taking it easy hoping to be well enough to go to Lodi.

      warm regards,

      Robert McAbee
      Search Engine Wizard
      2323 Whittier Drive