Volunteer for Sacramento Theatre Company!

  • patricia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello ya all Damentos...
      sure have missed ya all at juggling...my new job has
      kept me awfully busy, and then I was gone one fabulous
      week at Burning Man, and now I'm back (playa dust
      still all over the house!)
      Sacramento Theatre Company is looking for volunteers:
      ushers, help with clerical, like mailings, errands,
      concessions, painting & carpentry, etc etc
      There will be a pot-luck dinner where you can find out
      more...
      Tuesday, Sept. 11 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm at
      1419 H Street
      Bring the following according to your last name:
      A-J main dish
      K -Q salad
      R - Z dessert

      If you cannot come but would still like to volunteer,
      pls. contact me directly or contact Diane Tempest at
      916-446-7501 ext. 115.
      Benefits for volunteering: tickets to the fabulous
      plays!!
      my extension is 112...call if you'd like!
      love to all....
      keep tossing stuff into the air!
      (btw, juggling fire inside the circle of the Man with
      about 250 other fire performers, and a full moon,was
      just AWESOME)

      =====
      --- p a t r i c i a ---

      http://im.yahoo.com