Friday Juggling at McKinley

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      Friday Juggling
      6pmish until dusk
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      (Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley)

      Anyone who's figured out how to make glow clubs is invited to bring
      them.

      See you there,
      Kim
    • patricia
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
        Hello ya all Damentos...
        sure have missed ya all at juggling...my new job has
        kept me awfully busy, and then I was gone one fabulous
        week at Burning Man, and now I'm back (playa dust
        still all over the house!)
        Sacramento Theatre Company is looking for volunteers:
        ushers, help with clerical, like mailings, errands,
        concessions, painting & carpentry, etc etc
        There will be a pot-luck dinner where you can find out
        more...
        Tuesday, Sept. 11 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm at
        1419 H Street
        Bring the following according to your last name:
        A-J main dish
        K -Q salad
        R - Z dessert

        If you cannot come but would still like to volunteer,
        pls. contact me directly or contact Diane Tempest at
        916-446-7501 ext. 115.
        Benefits for volunteering: tickets to the fabulous
        plays!!
        my extension is 112...call if you'd like!
        love to all....
        keep tossing stuff into the air!
        (btw, juggling fire inside the circle of the Man with
        about 250 other fire performers, and a full moon,was
        just AWESOME)

        =====
        --- p a t r i c i a ---

        http://im.yahoo.com