Juggling Friday

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
      Friday Juggling
      6pmish until dusk
      August 3, 2001
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      meet near the brick building
      (Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley)

      For the jugglers who didn't know about
      the International Juggler's Association
      http://www.juggle.org/
      I'll try to remember to bring some copies
      of Juggle Magazine. Membership is only $30/year.
      The IJA's juggling convention was in Madison, WI
      last weekend and Katje's diary of the event is
      on Rec.Juggling newsgroup (or through google's version:
      http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=rec.juggling )

      Pittsburg Scottish Renaissance Festival is not this weekend,
      but next weekend August 11 & 12th approx 10a - 6pm
      Pittsburg, CA (near Antioch - Hwy 4)
      It's a very small faire, but free. I've heard that Out of Kontrol
      will have some juggling performances there.

      See you on Friday!
      Kim
    • Jeremy H
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
        Be There or Be SQUARE!

        "Rather large crowds of Jugglers have been sited at McKinley Park in Midtown
        Sacramento. Are they a cult? Are they really Secret Agents? Be there and
        find out! Fridays at 6pm!" - quote from unknown source.

        - Jeremiah
        (Jeremy to all you jugglers though....)

        From: "Kim" <marianme@...>
        To: damento@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [damento] Juggling Friday
        Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 03:51:35 -0000

        Friday Juggling
[...]

      • marianme
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2001
          Juggling on Friday
          December 7, 2001
          6pm - 9pm
          Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
          Capital Ave (between 26th & 27th St)

          Last week there were around 11 jugglers and a few children and a
          mom. A few people played HORSE with 4 ball juggling tricks and then
          3 ball juggling tricks (guess who lost with the monkey juggling
          trick).

          Come play with us this Friday!
          Kim
        • marianme
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2002
            Juggling
            Friday, 04 January 2002
            6pm - 9pm
            Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
            (between 26th St & 27th St on Capitol Ave)
            Go through the glass doors to the Great Hall

            Let's juggle!
            Kim
          • marianme
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 10, 2002
              Yes, there's juggling this Friday. Come practice and build your
              stamina before the Damento Festival (Feb 1-3)

              Friday Juggling
              January 11, 2002
              6-9pm
              Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
              Capitol Ave between 26th & 27th St
              Go through the glass doors to the Great Hall

              Grab a snack and then eat dinner after juggling. Maybe Cafe
              Bernardo's or Pescados or ????

              Last week Patricia, Ariana, and Johanna made it out. Yeah!

              See you juggling!
              Kim
            • marianme
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 24, 2002
                Juggling
                Friday, January 25, 2002
                6-9pm
                Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                Capitol Ave between 26th & 27th St
                through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                I called Dana at Trinity and he said that we are reserved for this
                Friday so hopefully there will be more space for us this Friday. Next
                Friday, February 1st, we'll be meeting at the Damento Juggling
                Festival in Davis. So, come out and practice before the fest!

                See you!
                Kim Yasuda
              • Jeremy H
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 24, 2002
                  you know whats funny? I have you in my address book but I have junk mail
                  filter on so I have only been getting your emails for juggling hopefully as
                  i took this froday off I will be there for a little while...
                  Jeremy

                  From: "marianme" <marianme@...>
                  To: damento@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:51:30 -0000

                  Juggling
                  Friday, January 25, 2002
                  6-9pm
                  Trinity Cathedral, Sacramento
                  Capitol Ave between 26th & 27th St
                  through the glass doors to the Great Hall

                  I called Dana at Trinity and he said that we are reserved for this
                  Friday so hopefully there will be more space for us this Friday. Next
                  Friday, February 1st, we'll be meeting at the Damento Juggling
                  Festival in Davis. So, come out and practice before the fest!

                  See you!
                  Kim Yasuda

                • Robert McAbee
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 24, 2002
                    Hello Brent,
                    I sent an e-mail to the girlscout people and canceled. I thought about
                    going forward with Mike, but decided due to lack of time and the fact that
                    only you and I volunteered, I thought it would be best not to do it. I
                    won't be at juggling tomorrow, but hope to see you next Tuesday.

                    warm regards,
                    Robert