Reminder - Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

  • damento@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 4, 2001

      Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

      Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2001
      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM UTC (GMT+00:00)

      Come juggle at the Farmer's Market, 3rd & B!
    • damento@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 11, 2001

        Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

        Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001
        Time: 1:00AM - 4:00AM UTC (GMT+00:00)

        Come juggle at the Farmer's Market, 3rd & B!
      • patricia
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
          so, who's all juggling this saturday and where??
          haven't seen any postings regarding world juggling day
          juggling...in sacramento or davis??

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • Buh Buh 420
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
            Since its on a saturday, count me in. Please post location and time
            whenever it gets figured out!

            "im not as think as you stoned i am..."
            --buhbuh420--

          • jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
              On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, patricia wrote:

              > so, who's all juggling this saturday and where??
              > haven't seen any postings regarding world juggling day
              > juggling...in sacramento or davis??

              No-one has been carrying out a coordinated publicity campaign this year,
              that I am aware of.

              The Davis Farmer's Market has yielded better crowds than any of the
              Sacramento locations I recall trying in the past, and they have been
              pretty receptive to our group.

              DFM is a morning event... we usually begin around 10 or so and try to
              convince people to try it out for a couple of hours. If you have a
              suggestion for a place in Sacramento where we can get exposure to lots of
              people without getting run off as buskers, please mention it. I would be
              willing to hit both locations in the interest of pushing this "health
              drug" on as many unsuspecting innocents as possible.

              DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
              Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
            • damento@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 18, 2001