Reminder - Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

  • damento@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 28, 2001

      Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

      Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2001
      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM UTC (GMT+00:00)

      Come juggle at the Farmer's Market, 3rd & B!
    • damento@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 4, 2001

        Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

        Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2001

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 11, 2001

          Tuesday Juggling in Davis Central Park

          Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001
          Time: 1:00AM - 4:00AM UTC (GMT+00:00)

          Come juggle at the Farmer's Market, 3rd & B!
        • patricia
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
            so, who's all juggling this saturday and where??
            haven't seen any postings regarding world juggling day
            juggling...in sacramento or davis??

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • Buh Buh 420
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
              Since its on a saturday, count me in. Please post location and time
              whenever it gets figured out!

              "im not as think as you stoned i am..."
              --buhbuh420--

            • jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 12, 2001
                On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, patricia wrote:

                > so, who's all juggling this saturday and where??
                > haven't seen any postings regarding world juggling day
                > juggling...in sacramento or davis??

                No-one has been carrying out a coordinated publicity campaign this year,
                that I am aware of.

                The Davis Farmer's Market has yielded better crowds than any of the
                Sacramento locations I recall trying in the past, and they have been
                pretty receptive to our group.

                DFM is a morning event... we usually begin around 10 or so and try to
                convince people to try it out for a couple of hours. If you have a
                suggestion for a place in Sacramento where we can get exposure to lots of
                people without getting run off as buskers, please mention it. I would be
                willing to hit both locations in the interest of pushing this "health
                drug" on as many unsuspecting innocents as possible.

                DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
                Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
              • damento@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 18, 2001