The 25th Annual Isla Vista Jugglers Festival

  • jugglergal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2001
      The 25th Annual Isla Vista Jugglers Festival

      http://www.sa.ucsb.edu/orgs/juggling/
      For the second year in a row, we are breaking with tradition. Or maybe we
      are starting a new tradition. Either way, the date of the festival is...
      Easter weekend: April 13th through April 15th
      It has been scheduled for this weekend to allow us the use of Rob Gym.
      Which brings us to "WHERE"...
      Robertson Gym on the UCSB campus
      Hopefully we'll have the gym for the entire festival.

      Please help us to inform all interested parties of the new date. This page
      will be updated frequently in the coming months... so keep in touch!
      What Can You Do to Make This a Better Festival?
      This festival is rather loosely organized... anybody who wants to have a
      workshop or organize a competition can do so. Please bring your enthusiasm
      and ideas.

      General Overview
      WHAT: The 25th Annual Isla Vista Juggling Festival & Public Show.

      WHO: Jugglers, Unicyclists, Clowns, Magicians, Juggling Prop Vendors. The
      general public is invited to participate... no skill necessary to watch!
      Beginners and those interested in learning to juggle are especially
      encouraged to attend.

      WHEN: Friday, April 13th through Sunday, April 15th, 2001

      WHERE: Robertson Gym on the UCSB campus. Public show at the Isla Vista
      Theater.

      SCHEDULE: Friday, 6:00 PM - midnight: Open juggling at Robertson Gym, UCSB
        Saturday, 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM: Open juggling and workshops at Robertson Gym
        Saturday, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM: Public Show at Isla Vista Theater
        Saturday, 10:00 PM - Midnight Open Juggling, Robertson Gym
        Sunday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM:

      A recommendation on a motel:
      Super 8 Motel
      6021 Hollister Ave