[damento] Isla vista/RJ

  • jugglergal
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
      rj parsons <papa_raj-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/damento/?start=44
      > If I go it will be spur of the moment Monica. Its just
      > a couple hour drive so I will have decision by that
      > week. I have no idea where I will be staying so
      > suggestions would be nice I'm counting on my
      > brother(Duck) to help me find a place. So duck if your
      > on this list keep me in mind. See ya later love
      > RJ
      > He is going isn't he?

      Hi RJ I am not sure if he is going. We have not had much of a chance
      to talk latley because we have both been so busy with life. But I
      think he is going. Don't worry about a place we will find you one.
      Lots of people have hotel rooms and last year a guy Katje met let us
      all stay at his place. I will ask Katje when she gets back later on
      next week. I can't wait...I am glad you are thinking about it, it
      wouldn't feel right if you were not there. I would miss you. We all
      would, wouldn't we everybody.
      Talk to you later.
      Monica
    • SYBRELL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2000
        yes i am going and no you don't have to worry.....things will all werk
        out.....they always do with me.......luv you bro......Duckie