Damento Festival

  • patricia thaxter
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 21, 2000
      what are the dates of the Damento Festival?

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 21, 2000
        On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, patricia thaxter wrote:

        > what are the dates of the Damento Festival?

        February 2-4, 2001.

        http://www.bullwhip.org/damento

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Work:<JeffN@...> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
      • Lance Coombes
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 22, 2000
          Hey, that makes it my birthday festival!

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 22, 2000
            when is your birthday, and how old will you be?

            http://shopping.yahoo.com/
          • Lance Coombes
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 22, 2000
              Ah yes, those nasty little questions. Heh. My birthday is on February 2
              (groundhog's day for those of you who care) and I will be one step closer
              to the abyss at the lovely age of 28.

              In the immortal words of "They Might Be Giants":

              You're older than you've ever been.
              And now you're even older.
              And now you're even older.
              And now you're even older.
              You're older than you've ever been.
              And now you're even older.
              And now you're older still.

              At 11:44 AM 11/22/00 -0800, you wrote:
              >when is your birthday, and how old will you be?

              Lance Coombes
            • Mr. Justin
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 22, 2000
                He's ancient - and 2/2 is his birthday.

                --- patricia thaxter <patriciaaleya@...> wrote:
                > when is your birthday, and how old will you be?

                > Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of
                > Products.
                > http://shopping.yahoo.com/

                =====
                http://shopping.yahoo.com/
              • Scotch Tape
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 22, 2000

                  HAPPINESS IN A HAND BASKET!!!!!

                  Okay, so I'm sitting there at the train station, minding my own buisness and looking through my bag for my ticket... next thing I know, my scarvs and Diablo (spelling?) fall out... so, without thinking I pick them up to put them back, when the lady sitting next to me asked what "that" was, refering to my Diablo... I told her that it was a spinny hourglass shaped thing with string and two sticks.... she looked at me funny and asked me to possibly demonstrate (sence it was obvious at the time, that the hourglass thing wasen't spinning.) So I start... um.... "making it work".....any wayZ, I was getting asked by every one there (about 15 of them) all kinds of questions... so to make a long story shorter than it has to be, I did all kinds of juggling things... their favorite was Scarvs..... wow, I kant spel..... :)

                  the end'h.....

                • chris_perondi@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 5, 2001
                    Hello everyone,

                    My name is Chris Perondi and I attended the Damento festival for the
                    first time this weekend. This was my first juggling festival and
                    I must say; "I had the time of my life". It was a great experience
                    and a real eye opener for me! I was planning on going to the Lodi
                    festival last year, but ended up not being able to attend.

                    I wanted to thank everyone that helped me out this weekend. I learned
                    to juggle clubs on Saturday and even bought some clubs to start
                    practicing with. I can't remember everyone's names yet, but I hope to
                    meet many of you who helped me again in the future.

                    I'd like to jam with you guys a couple times a month if possible.
                    Please send meeting times and directions from Stockton if possible.
                    Thanks a million and hope to juggle with you again soon.

                    Chris Perondi
                  • jugglergal@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 5, 2001
                      Welcome to the fun madness Chis. Someone else will help you will meeting info
                      and such but I just wanted to say. Hi. Have fun fun fun!
                      Monica
                    • jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 5, 2001
                        On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 chris_perondi@... wrote:

                        > Hello everyone,
                        >
                        > My name is Chris Perondi and I attended the Damento festival for the
                        > first time this weekend. This was my first juggling festival and
                        > I must say; "I had the time of my life". It was a great experience
                        > and a real eye opener for me!

                        Glad to hear it!

                        > I was planning on going to the Lodi
                        > festival last year, but ended up not being able to attend.

                        What happened to life, liberty, and the pursuit of juggling?

                        > I wanted to thank everyone that helped me out this weekend. I learned
                        > to juggle clubs on Saturday and even bought some clubs to start
                        > practicing with. I can't remember everyone's names yet, but I hope to
                        > meet many of you who helped me again in the future.

                        Sounds like a new vict... ah, member!

                        http://www.damento.org (events)
                        http://www.mapquest.com

                        > Thanks a million and hope to juggle with you again soon.

                        Don't stop throwing up!

                      • JoWoShad@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 7, 2001
                          Hey Chris,

                          Hope you haven't worn out your renegades yet. I have been asked to provide you with directions so here you go.

                          Head North on I-5 or highway 99 whichever is easiest.
                          Continue North until reaching Business 80. Take Business 80 towards Lake Tahoe. This takes a bit of merging to avoid geting on highway 50. Continue on Business 80 until the N street exit. Merge onto 30th Ave. At "L" stree take a left. Take another left on 26th. Continue until Capitol. The Cathedral is a large building with an alley behind it. If you enter the alley it will put you close to the room in which we juggle. Enter the courtyard and you will see two sets of Double doors. There we are. We are scheduled to be in there beggining at 6:00 but someone usually arrives about 15 minutes early. Oh by the way when you find the cathedral, park. Cars are not allowed in the juggling room.

                          Hope to see you there,

                          Jose
                        • Chris Perondi
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 7, 2001
                            Thanks! I look forward to jamming with you guys.

                            Hope to see you Friday!

                            Chris

                            http://auctions.yahoo.com/