Re: [damento] The Legend of Drunken Master

  • jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2000
      On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Kim wrote:

      > Since there's no juggling tonight, anyone else up for an alternative
      > outing?
      >
      > The Legend of Drunken Master, a Jackie Chan movie filmed in 1994 but
      > not widely released in the US until now opens tonight.

      Sounds fun... but I already promised the kids I would take them to the
      Woodland Maize Maze for a flashlight pass through the California state
      flag's bear starting around 7pm. This maze closes October 31, so keep
      that in mind if this sounds like fun to you. Kind of tough to juggle in
      the dark... rats. :) Of course, if anyone else wants to come, I am sure
      we could do something at the entrance... :)

      [...]

      http://www.cornfieldmaze.com/sites/ca_woodland.htm

      DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
      Work:<JeffN@...> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing
    • Scotch Tape
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2000
        Sounds fun... but I already promised the kids I would take them to the
        Woodland Maize Maze for a flashlight pass through the California state
        flag's bear starting around 7pm. This maze closes October 31, so keep
        that in mind if this sounds like fun to you. Kind of tough to juggle in
        the dark... rats. :) Of course, if anyone else wants to come, I am sure
        we could do something at the entrance... :)

        [...]

        Well, they bolth sound like fun, but I have a game in San Fran tonight...
        but any one is welcome to join.....
        ](ok, peoples... tell us what you are doing tonight and invite everyone to
        come along.... don't break the chain!!!!!)

        http://profiles.msn.com