Lodi Ride Sharing

  • Robert McAbee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hello Folks,
      Robert here. I will be going to the Lodi festival this coming Friday. I
      will leave work on Friday at 1:30 pm from Folsom. I will be returning from
      Lodi on Sunday evening around 4:00 pm. I can pick up people from Sacramento
      or Davis. I have room for three people. If anyone wants a ride please let
      me know. I will be at juggling in the park on Tuesday.

      warm regards,
      Robert McAbee

      http://profiles.msn.com