No. Ren Faire Field Trip Oct 14

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Anyone interested in going to the Northern California Renaissance
      Pleasure Faire at the Nut Tree in Vacaville on Saturday, October 14th?

      We can hang out with Lisa at the shortbread cart. ;)

      If there's enough of us, we can carpool/caravan and save on the
      parking fees. If there's 15+ of us, we might be able to try for the
      group discount (Adult $12 Child $6).

      Times: 10am - 6pm

      Cost:
      Adults $17.50
      Child (5-11) $7.50
      Child (under 5) free
      Parking $5.00
      Beverages around $3.00 each
      Food usually around $4.00+
      Tips for performers $?
      Sometimes there are coupons in the newspaper

      Website: http://www.renfair.com/NorthernCA/
    • Jeff Newmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Kim wrote:

        > Anyone interested in going to the Northern California Renaissance
        > Pleasure Faire at the Nut Tree in Vacaville on Saturday, October 14th?

        How about Sunday? The Davis Food Co-op had requested a Damento presence
        at their anniversary celebration, with a $75 gift certificate in return.
        Katje used this to get goodies for the first annual Damento Festival.
        http://www.egroups.com/message/damento/316

        There is also a kind of juggling/performance art show at UCD that
        afternoon.
        http://www.egroups.com/message/damento/330

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Work:<JeffN@...> Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing