Not Trinity Fri Oct 6 or 3rd Fridays

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      Just received a reminder message from Dana/Trinity Cathedral.
      Friday, October 6 was previously booked for a Meeting and is
      unavailable. 3rd Fridays will also be unavailable. Since Monica
      originally spoke with Dana, I did not know that October 6 was
      unavailable.

      So, the first Friday at Trinity will be Friday October 13.

      Will anyone want to juggle in Sacramento on Friday October 6?
      Most people will be heading down to Lodi. If anyone does want to
      juggle in Sacramento, please reply to me and maybe we can arrange
      some Sacto juggling.

      Take care,