Isla Vista Fest!!

  • Brent O
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      HI!
      the good people who throw the Isla Vista festival were kind enough to lock in dates early enough this year for us to make plans. (April 5-7). It seems like the least we could do to repay them is show up in full force and have gobs of juggly fun.

      We may not know each other, but the fact that your address is on a club's forum makes me think you have an interest in social juggling.
    • kim_yasuda
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
        For those who don't know what this is, here's a link:
        http://www.sbjuggle.org/

        The Santa Barbara Jugglers host this long running small juggling festival. The festival has been running since 1977 in memory of Patty Laney and is at the UCSB Robertson Gym Friday-Sunday and Saturday show at the Isla Vista theater.

        Some of the nearby hotels show up as in Goleta, CA.