Re: Fw: Jugglers wanted for Elementary School Harvest Festival

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hey Mike/Damento,

      I have already booked this gig. If you would like to come help out I am
      leaving davis around 4:30 on Saturday and can give you a ride. Thanks!

      -Ted

    • michael brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2012
        I would like to, but I have class all day, 9 am through 10 pm.  I'm disappointed

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2012
          OOPS! I meant I am leaving Friday (Tomorrow)

          --
          Ted Tracy, BS, LAT